The following is a short summary of our beliefs; if you're interested in a full doctrinal statement, click the button below.
Full Doctrinal Statement
- The Holy Bible was written by men as they were supernaturally moved and inspired by The Holy Spirit.
- There is one, and only one, living and true God.
- The Holy Spirit is a divine person; co-equal with God The Father & God The Son and of the same nature.
- Satan was once holy, and enjoyed heavenly honors; but he fell and after him a host of angels.
- The Genesis account of creation is to be accepted literally, not allegorically or figuratively.
- Man was created in innocence, but, by voluntary transgression, fell from his sinless and happy state.
- Jesus Christ was born of The Holy Spirit, in a miraculous manner of Mary, a virgin.
- The salvation of sinners is by grace through faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ, The Son of God.
- In order to be saved, sinners must repent and be born again spiritually; this new spiritual birth results in a person becoming a new creation in Christ Jesus.
- Jesus Christ rose bodily from the grave on the third day according to the Scriptures.
- The command to give the Gospel to the world is clear and unmistakable; this Commission was given first to the disciples and then to the church.
- Scriptural giving is one of the fundamentals of the faith, and we believe tithing and giving offerings is still for today.