WELCOME TO BATTLEFIELD
Our goal is to provide engaging worship opportunities each time we meet. If you are concerned about what to wear, don't be. Please come as you are! People attending Battlefield wear everything from jeans and casual wear up to suits and dresses. While we definitely have standards of dress for those in leadership, we are more concerned with people than what a person is wearing. We strive to provide a relaxed atmosphere and balanced worship approach where faith and friendships can begin and continue to be developed.
This is a summary of beliefs; if interested in a full doctrinal statement, click here.
- The Holy Bible was written by men supernaturally inspired by God.
- There is one, and only one, living and true God.
- The Holy Spirit is a divine person; co-equal with God The Father & God The Son, and of the same nature.
- Satan was once holy, and enjoyed heavenly honors; but he fell and after him a host of angels.
- The Genesis account of creation is to be accepted literally, not allegorically or figuratively.
- Man was created in innocence, but, by voluntary transgression, fell from his sinless and happy state.
- Jesus Christ was born of The Holy Spirit, in a miraculous manner of Mary, a virgin.
- The salvation of sinners is by grace through faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ, The Son of God.
- In order to be saved, sinners must repent and be born again; this new spiritual birth results in a person becoming a new creation in Christ Jesus.
- Jesus Christ rose bodily from the grave on the third day according to the scriptures.
- The command to give the Gospel to the world is clear and unmistakable; this Commission was given first to the Lord's disciples and then to His church.
- Scriptural giving is one of the fundamentals of the faith, and we believe tithing and giving offerings is still for today.
Nothing is more unnerving that walking into a new place. We want to help!
Click HERE to see a map of our facilities and a list of locations that will help you feel right at home - Sanctuary, Restrooms, Children's Classrooms, Nurseries, etc.